Agora Voice Overview¶
The Agora Native SDK for Voice Call consists of an SDK and a set of APIs to access Agora’s real-time network to enjoy quality voice calls.
With Agora’s globally-deployed SD-RTN™ (Software Defined Real-time Network) and end-to-end network technology, the Agora Native SDK for Voice provides superior voice call quality with minimum latency and low packet loss.
The Agora Native SDK for Voice enables your app to have the following advantages in one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many voice calls:
- Support for group voice calls with 10,000+ users.
- Support for recording at the server in various recording modes.
- Crystal clear voice on all bands.
- Echo cancellation and noise reduction.
- Packet loss recovery to minimize the impact of 30% packet loss and enable normal communications for 70% packet loss.
- Global coverage that guarantees voice quality regardless of the distance.
- Compatible with apps and websites.
- Compatible with iOS and 5,000+ Android devices.
The Agora Native SDK for Voice Call can be used in the following scenarios:
- Social interaction: One-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many voice calls.
- Gaming: Online games that require real-time communications.
- Call/support centers: Reliable voice quality makes it a preferred choice for call/support centers.
- Remote medical assistance: Remote medical diagnosis and online consultations enable patients to access medical resources in remote or inaccessible areas.
- Online education: Enables quick and clear communications between teachers and students regardless of their locations.
- Teleconferences: Enables corporate meetings, employee trainings, and online collaboration from apps and websites.
As the first solution provider for real-time voice and video communications, Agora has its own voice and video algorithms and cloud services with the following advantages:
- Patented voice technology enables noise reduction, echo cancellation, and all-band sampling.
- Self-developed video technology enables plotting points in seconds, bandwidth adaptation, minimum packet loss, and low latency.
- Compatible with all mainstream platforms and WebRTC (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Opera browsers).
- Streamlined API design enables quick integration.
- An optimized SDK package taking up minimum internal storage